-->

Birthday Party -Black Cat Kids Halloween Party - simple hit interior design 2016



Halloween is almost here and I have the cutest kids Halloween party theme to share with you! Black Cats! Meow!!! I've made a video for your veiwing pleasure. Check it out above.

Oh, and I have a great deal for you too my friends.

image of kids party table halloween black cat theme black white green party supplies

Love this Party? (ok, watch the video first. Thumbs up if you like it, please!) 

Want to create your own? 

The complete printable party kit I used to create the party in this video is half price now in my Etsy store. Yup, it's a steal guys.

And if that wasn't enough, it's instant download. So you can squeeze in some last minute party decorating. Or just take advantage of this great deal now (it finishes Oct 31, 2016) and buy in advance for next Halloween.

Ok, click play and enjoy! I hope this inspires you in planning your next truly memorable party.

Love That Party Invites on Etsy