-->

Ikea - First Snowfall - A Christmas Walking Tour Through Our Little Town - SIMPLE HIT INTERIOR DESIGN 2016


As I said this autumn, I think our town is at its most beautiful in the fall, but there is something about the first snowfall that is just so pretty, too. As with most New Englanders, I have a love-hate relationship with snow. I was eagerly awaiting it since everything was looking so barren and dreary, but by mid-January I'm going to ask my husband if we can move south of the Mason-Dixon line. Ideally, we would have a light dusting every night and wake up to a little powder sprinkled over our world every morning, but unfortunately I don't think such a climate exists anywhere. 














I'm fond of this building downtown because we took some of our photos here on our wedding day:


I usually wander out this road on my way back home from the larger town nearby where we do most of our shopping and activities, because I turn onto it thinking it is our road and suddenly get disoriented halfway down it when I realize it's not. But it has some beautiful houses and amazing views!:






This is where both Jenni and I had our wedding receptions, across the street from the church where we both got married...it is the same church our parents were married in!




Have a wonderful day! Merry Christmas! - Jamie